Only recently, scientists have found out the amount of dirt that is stored in our curtains and blinds and exactly how much harm it can cause in terms of health issues. The number one storing centre for dust particles in a household are curtains and blinds. The common household runner may not be aware of this, but we at Gaba Cleaning Services know this since we started providing cleaning services. This is why we always advise our clients to regularly engage in curtains and blinds cleaning.
Our professionals believe that both financially and economically speaking, cleaning curtains and blinds approximately every one and a half or two years, is highly advisable. Here are the factors which we consider in order to determine the time-gap our customers should maintain-
- The heating system used in the household.
- The number of smokers in the household.
- Positioning of the curtains. For example, a curtain which faces plenty of winds throughout the day is likely to contain a lot of dust particles and highly likely to spread them across the room with every passing wind.
- The fabric of the curtain.
- The size of the curtains/blinds.
- The weather around the customer’s house. Often hot and humid conditions cause the fabric to deteriorate. Every so often, sunlight is unfairly held responsible for this.
All of these factors are put into consideration during our cleaning process. We use completely non-toxic products in this process.
Why Gaba Cleaning Services offers the best curtains and blinds cleaning solutions –
- You don’t have to commit to a deal. Get a free quotation and all the information you need to decide just by contacting us.
- Best rates, no hidden costs.
- We use environmental-friendly products.
Contact us now for hassle-free curtains and blinds cleaning services!